As part of our series of online initiatives, we have launched weekly posts that provide you with a look at what we will be discussing and sharing throughout the week. Each “week at a glance” will act as a homebase where you can refer to for links, resources, images, and more. Be sure to check in with us every Monday as well as throughout the week, as this is a growing resource that we will be adding to throughout the week.
- Daniel Beltrá tells us about his photograph Amazon rainforest island (#231), 2017.
- Spotlight: Online Exhibition - "At Home"
- Hot Off the Press: Terry Evans discusses new work from her series "Ancient Prairies"
- #FlashbackFriday - Chat Room with Natasha Egan: Catherine Edelman chats with Museum of Contemporary Photography, Chicago Director Natasha Egan about the mission of the museum, their relationship with emerging artists, and pushing the medium of photography.
- Work From Home: Floriane de Lassée gives us a look into her studio and shares some of her tips on staying motivated